Tuesday, 1 May 2012
19:46 | Posted by anonymus | | Edit Post
For connoisseurs of cuisine opor, there is now a different cuisine opor. Opor dishes which are well known in general can not be separated with chicken. For those of you who enjoyed cooking opor but do not want your weight go up, you can enjoy this menu, the 'opor tempeh' because in this menu is not very high fat content.
If you really want to enjoy the results of his own hands, the first step is to prepare you prepare the ingredients. Such as tempeh, onion, garlic, tomatoes, ginger, bay leaves, nutmeg, coriander, and others. It turned out that after going through several studies of these materials have several benefits that can nourish the human body. For example, in walnut with its content (glycerides, linolet acid, palmitic, stearic, myristic acid, oil, protein, vitamin BI, and fatty substances) can prevent and overcome some of the diseases (diarrhea, dysentery, abdominal pain, ulcers, toothache, and other etc.). Consuming food or foods that are healthy and full of benefits is maintaining a healthy body.
To let you know the levels of ingredients in a food or foods you should know the ingredients and measuring first, to find out you will know what will be produced from the material is further processed into one, so the content is in it you can eat without bears many risks. But you need to know the recipe is very healthy menu, prove it you'll know!
1) 300 g tempeh, cut into 3x3x1½ cm.
2) 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced.
3) 5 red onions, thinly sliced.
4) 2 tablespoons cooking oil, for sauteing.
5) 50 g tomatoes, chopped.
6) 5 lime leaves, discard the bones leaves, thinly sliced.
7) 1 stalk lemongrass, crushed, conclude.
8) 2 cm ginger, crushed.
9) 1 bay leaf.
10) 200 ml of water.
11) 1 tablespoon fried onion, for topping (optional).
• Seasonings fine:
1) 10 points pecans, toasted.
2) 1 teaspoon coriander, toasted.
3) 5 grains of pepper.
4) 3 cm turmeric.
5) 1 cm kencur.
6) 2 cm ginger.
7) 1 teaspoon brown sugar iris.
8) 1/8 teaspoon salt.
b. How to Make:
1) Heat oil, saute garlic and onion until fragrant. Enter the spices, tomatoes, lime leaves, lemon grass galangal, and bay leaves. Stir-fry until fragrant.
2) Enter the tempe, pour the water. Cook until thick sauce, remove from heat. Serve with a sprinkling of fried onions (optional).
Saturday, 28 April 2012
19:13 | Posted by anonymus | | Edit Post
If you are bored with tofu, there is one way to get around to cook tofu so you do not feel sick and tired of the taste and variety of cuisines, namely by following the recipe menu 'bowl of tofu'. This menu will not be difficult for you to prepare the necessary materials and process them, so that was easy to feel you are different dishes with the same material.
Some material in this menu similar to the previous menu ingredients, it makes no difference just different ways and proportion. On this occasion you will find one of the material content of this menu, the red tomato, because the other materials discussed in the previous menu, but easy to find good tomatoes in the market or supermarket, it is rich in vitamins A and C, in addition to It also contained lycopene in tomatoes that can overcome some chronic diseases such as preventing cancer, stroke, diarrhea, can help balance the system balance the human body, and so forth.
Did you know? Apparently tomatoes are best eaten with a mixture of other foods, because the research with processed tomatoes or cooked with other ingredients lycopene content will multiply rather than eaten directly. With it to get the maximum benefits of tomatoes one way to follow the recipe menu. Follow the recipe that has been there, hopefully you get a lot of benefits, not only of tomatoes alone, but from this menu as a whole.a. Ingredients:
1) 400 g of white tofu, squeeze up to abrasive, destroy.
2) 50 g white crackers, fried until crispy, rough-rough squeeze.
3) 2 eggs, beaten and mixed.
4) 3 tablespoons water.
5) 20 lemon basil leaves.
6) 4 bay leaf.
7) cooking oil for greasing.
1) 8 red onions.
2) 4 cloves of garlic.
3) 1 teaspoon salt.
• Seasonings sliced:
1) 3 stalks lemongrass, take the base of 8 cm, thinly sliced.
2) 2 scallions, thinly sliced.
3) 2 red chilies, cut into oblique 1/2 cm.
4) 1 fruit (50 g) red tomatoes, seeded and diced.
b. How to Make:
1) Mix the know, crackers, eggs, water, basil, spices, and seasonings iris. Stir well.
2) Grease a heat-resistant bowl with cooking oil, put bay leaves in the bottom of the bowl. Fill out the dough. Steam until cooked (30 minutes).